Did you know that LinkedIn now gives you the opportunity to brand your profile by adding a background image? Now you can make your profile stand out visually and promote your brand in a more consistent way across all social media platforms.
- You can add multi-media into your LinkedIn Summary section
- You can add multi-media to your LinkedIn Experience sections
- You can publish blog posts on LinkedIn
- You can integrate your LinkedIn account with Twitter
- You can comment and like others’ updates on LinkedIn, too!
The custom branded LinkedIn background functionality was exclusive to Premium members and now you can take advantage of it!
Our team at TaylorMade Web Presence can design your custom LinkedIn profile background. The background photo will appear above the top section of your profile, and here are the specs you must keep in mind:
- Use a cover image that reflects your brand
- Add your website or blog URL to the image
- Use your brand colors
- Make sure the file type is JPG, PNG, or GIF
- File size must be under 4MB
- Pixel dimensions must range between 1000 X 425 and 4000 X 4000
- Background photos must comply with the LinkedIn User Agreement
Are you ready to showcase your LinkedIn profile background?
If you liked this post, make sure you subscribe to our blog so you don't miss out. For comments, please use the box below. To get answers to your questions, or to get started with Your Credible, Profitable, Measurable Web Presence, contact me NOW!
Keep LIFE simple,
The TaylorMade Team for
CEO | Founder | Chief Web Developer
Please note that I may earn a small commission for products, services, and/or programs I review or recommend on my websites. Thank you for your support!